An opportunity has arisen for a Client Contact Officer to work for a government organisation within Hobart
This position is Monday through to Friday (37.5 Hours/week) for a contract until the 30th June 2022 with a possible 6 month extension. The role will be based in Hobart and the hourly rate for the role will be $39.00 + Super per hour.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Delivering a professional telephone enquiry service and provision of information on the range of benefits and services provided by the organisation
- Guiding and assisting members of the community to appropriate information resources, including the website and registration for online services.
- Recording all telephone enquiries on a client contact database, and forwarding appropriate written correspondence where required
- Providing administrative support and assisting in the preparation of relevant resource materials as required
- Positive participation in process improvement, team planning and own professional performance development
The successful candidate will have had previous experience working in a similar role. Ideally you will have worked in either Government, Insurance, Banking, Health, Disability or Human Services to be selected for this role. You will have a positive empathetic attitude, and be able to build effective relationships and can adapt quickly to a changing working environments and conflicting demands.
To be selected for this role you must be an Australian Resident or Citizen and be happy to undertake a mandatory background check at offer stage. If you are interested in this role then please APPLY NOW by attaching your Cover Letter and Resume.
Please note that the closing date for this position is Wednesday the 8th of September 2021. If you are interested don't wait, apply now!!