IPA are a leading supplier of providing recruitment solutions to the Australian Government. Our client is seeking the services of experienced Mailroom and Processing Clerk for a temporary but on-going assignment based in Canberra CBD for an ASAP start.You must be an Australian Citizen to be considered for this role with the ability to pass a National Police Check.
You must be able to start between 5am - 8am Monday to Friday. Minimum 4 hours per day, 5 days a week (part time hours)
This busy department assesses the daily influx of mail delivered to the building. The successful candidates will be working as part of a dynamic team to ensure the prompt and accurate delivery of all mail items to the relevant recipients.
In addition, you will also be responsible for;
- Ensuring efficient preparation and scanning of documents
- Mail sorting
- Accurate saving of files to ensure easy access
- Other Ad Hoc administrative and processing duties
- Providing a professional, responsive and informative service to staff with regard to any documents queries
You will also have/demonstrate the following:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player with positive attitude
- Previous mailroom experience is preferred
- Proficient in using computers and systems
- The ability to lift up to 15 kgs
Interested candidates who can fulfil the required Experience Criteria are encouraged to apply ASAP. For confidential conversation, please call Tenielle on (02) 9220 6900