About our client:
Veteran & Family Counselling was founded by Australia's Vietnam veterans. It is Australia's leading provider of mental health assessment and counselling for Australian veterans and their families.
About the Role
The position of Clinical Care Coordinator entails working collaboratively with clients and internal and external stakeholders to enhance Open Arm's ability to identify and respond to the needs of vulnerable and at-risk veterans, current and former Defense Force members and/or their families.
The position takes a strengths-based, recovery approach to supporting vulnerable and/or at-risk consumers to enhance wellbeing and participation in their community through community engagement, collaborative recovery work, care coordination, complex case management and linkage with group programs and external services.
Reporting to, and in collaboration with the Assistant Director Clinical Coordination, the position incorporates the development and maintenance of internal relationships within Open Arms, as well as external relationships with key community services stakeholders, through the provision of direct evidence-informed support to individuals and/or their families with complex needs. The role will also involve providing phone or in-person assessment, support and linkage to internal and external services to clients presenting with immediate needs.
- Qualifications as a registered Psychologist / Mental Health Occupational Therapist / Mental Health Registered Nurse with full AHPRA registration, OR
- Qualification as a Social Worker eligible for membership of the Australian Association Social Workers (AASW) and be eligible to apply for Mental Health accreditation.
About the Benefits:
- Pay rate: $55.00 - $65.00 / hour
- Work status. Contract (12 months - potential to extend)
- Contract start date: ASAP
- Work Location: Rockingham
- Work hour: Full-time (Monday - Friday) - (37.5 hours)
various 7.5-hour workday rosters are available that include later start (1045 - 1845) for up to two days per week; other combinations of 0815-1615 and 0900 - 1700 are also offered.