As a certified social enterprise agency that for the past 35 years has been partnering with Australian employers to deliver tailored solutions to meet the workforce needs. Today we are looking for a permanent Warehouse Assistant Section Leader
to join our team on a full-time basis and work with one of our clients based in Jandakot.
Our client is one of the fastest-growing retailers in Australia with over 500 stores nationally they have been growing their network worldwide and today is your opportunity to join a wonderful team and help create a difference. The role:
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Support the Section Leader in supervising all Warehouse activities
- Ensure an efficient operation, high productivity, minimum cost, and controlled inventory
- Inventory control to establish losses and productivity
- Assist in training new employees and coordinating their rosters
- Initiation to control, manage and continually improve the quality and efficiency of your work
What's in for you?
- Logistics experience, in a management capacity
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Adaptability and flexibility: able to work on weekends and public holidays when required
- Confidence and engaging communication skills
- Self-motivation, dedication, and discipline
- Strong work ethic and motivation to develop your team
- Competitive hourly rate of approximately $32.55 + penalties
- Comprehensive training and development
- Opportunity to work for an international leading retailer company
- Excellent team culture and ability to lead a great team
Our vision at IPA is simple- positively impact people. Everything we do, we do to enhance the lives of our clients, our candidates, and each other.
If you would like to join our team, click Apply Now,
and attached an updated copy of your resume and one of our consultants will in touch