Our client is based in Dandenong South requiring a team of Christmas Casuals to join their team over the busy holiday period.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sorting mail and parcels both manually and machine assisted.
- Lifting parcels up to 16kg in weight.
- Operating mail processing equipment.
- Working within a team environment to deliver client deadlines.
- Other duties as directed by client.
To be successful for this position, you must:
- Have FULL availability for evening shifts (starting at 8pm-10pm) Monday to Friday.
- Previous machine operation experience is desirable.
- Have the ability to lift up to 16kg of mail on a repetitive basis.
- Ability to stand on your feet for an entire shift.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate appropriate Occupational Health and Safety standards within the workplace.
Candidates must provide 100 points of ID and be willing to undergo a police and medical check.
If you meet the above criteria and available NOW then this is the role for you. Don't wait and APPLY NOW! If you have any further questions please contact Kristyn email@example.com