IPA is a well-established Australian provider of employment and career solutions designed to help organisations and individuals to succeed at work. This includes permanent and temporary recruitment and flexible workforce solutions. About the role:
Our client is seeking an experienced Bookkeeper / Tax Consultant for their busy location in Bundaberg. This is a permanent position. With the successful candidate having long term career possibilities. Starting asap.
If you are new to the beautiful Bundaberg region, follow this link to find out more about us: bundabergregion.org Roles and Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- Provide efficient and high standards of customer service to customers
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Bookkeeping, STP and BAS preparation
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience with MYOB, Cashflow Manager, Xero & Microsoft Office is required. Handisoft is preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of Australian GST legislation & usage of ATO Portal
- Competency in preparing Financial Statements to trial balance stage for a range of entities
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Discipline to keep strong time management & meet deadlines
- Knowledge and ability to prepare BAS and IAS including payroll obligations
- Responsibility of managing your own existing client base including direct client contact
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Be well presented
- Mature attitude to work within the team as a team player
- Positive attitude and have great time management skills.
A high level of interpersonal communication skills and a commitment to confidentiality is essential to succeed in these positions.
We are looking for people with the experience and the drive to really add value to our client's teams. Wages negotiable on experience including Tax Consultant.
If this is you apply now.