Our client is a leading supplier of LPG, industrial, medical, specialty and helium gases in Australia. They are a fast-growing nation-wide company and have a reputation for growth and success based on an exceptional customer service offering and quality product in the highly competitive market.
Our client is seeking a permanent Driver Training (50% of the role) and LP Gas (50% of the role, training provided for this) Officer to join their site at Edinburgh. This role includes delivering a high level of driver training including in cab assessments and mentoring. You will have strong interpersonal skills combined with exceptional decision making skills and excellent communication skills. The Role
The Driver Trainer is a hands on role that will see you support the Branch Managers to support the training function, complete in cab assessments and liaise with the National Training Manager. There will be some travel required from time to time. Requirements
- Previous experience in a driver assessment role
- Certificate IV in training and assessment (preferred)
- Hold a valid 'HR' class driver's licence (mandatory)
- Intermediate operation of Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Proven organisational skills, with a strong sense of detail
If this sounds like you, apply online or send your resume to Natalie Pettman at email@example.com.IPA - the best in people!