Working for a Global Leader in Lime and Limestone Solutions this great organisation provides solutions specifically tailored to the needs of the environmental, agricultural, food, mining, steel, paper, glass and construction industries. Our Client requires an Administrator Officer for a 2-month temp assignment to start ASAP. The role will be to work fulltime hours Monday - Friday, and the hourly rate will be $31.25 + Super per hour.
Working on the Site at Mole Creek, this role is to report into the Plant Manager.
Some of your Duties and Responsibilities will be:
- Ensure visitors and contractors are wearing appropriate PPE
- Check to make sure all visitors have completed relevant safety inductions, completed key risk statements and have valid competencies prior to being given security and site access.
- General Reception and clerical duties including answering and diverting incoming calls.
- Send and receive post (couriers), order stationery and office supplies.
- Assist weighbridge and assist drivers when required.
- Assist with the document control of site administration including archiving of records.
- Attend and document Site Leadership Team Meetings as required.
- Perform other duties as required by the Plant Manager and support the Management Team on ad hoc tasks within competency.
To be Successful in this role, you will have previous experience working as an Administrator, and ideally you will have either worked in the Mining, Transport or Logistic Industries, but this is not essential as long as you can demonstrate a strong Administration background. You must be highly motivated, flexible, with a can-do attitude and want to work in a team. You must have a confident and positive demeanour and have the ability to work under pressure and in a busy environment and have great initiative with strong attention to detail. You must be proficient in all Microsoft Office suites - Word, Excel, and Outlook. If you have experience using JD Edwards this would be looked upon favourably but not essential.
If you are interested in this role and can commit to a 2-month assignment, then we would be keen to hear from you. Please apply now by submitting your resume. If you would like a confidential discussion, then please contact Anna Houghton at IPA on 0413 085 045.