Our client, a successful civil contracting business who has been operating in Australia for over 30 years is currently seeking Contract Administrators for an immediate start based in Ballarat.
Working Monday to Friday with Full time hours each week these positions are an excellent opportunity to grow your career! About the role:
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Preparing progress/assessment claims in a timely manner
- Analysing contracts to assess the requirements
- Subcontract preparation, variation administration, pricing and negotiation
- Cost management and forecasting including coding
- Review subcontract agreements including standard conditions relevant to the specific trades
- Ensure financial administration activities are undertaken within expected performance indicators
- Timely and accurate processing of payments in accordance with the Security of Payments Act.
- Ensure that all staff are provided with the necessary information and documentation to assist them to undertake their duties.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!
- Relevant formal qualifications (diploma/ certificate in financial or commercial administration) or previous experience within a similar role
- Experience with and understanding of procurement and commercial processes and procedures
- Experience with and understanding of financial/cost/project management system and processes
- Sound negotiation skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be proficient with computers