genU is short for Generation You. Because whatever generation you belong to, whether you're young, old, or somewhere in between, what unites us is the belief that neither disability nor ageing are disadvantages to be endured but challenges to be met boldly, achievements to be had and adventures in the making.
With over 3000 staff across 200 national locations, a strong history of committed leadership and values driving growth, we invite you to bring your professional skills and passion to our motivated team that look after our National IPA and Matchworks recrutiment businesses.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a P&C Generalist to join us on a permanent basis in Melbourne.
Partnering with the business, you will work as part of a collaborative, supportive and flexible culture and will work within a centralised team to provide P&C advice to managers and employees across the two business units.
As a P&C Business Partner, your focus will be employee relations, providing guidance to the business on P&C policies and procedures, assisting managers with disciplinary matters performance management and terminations. You will provide support to managers and employees with P&C policy interpretation / process advice, Award / EA interpretation.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to gain experience on critical projects by supporting Senior P&C Business Partners on projects, and other general P&C responsibilities.
This is a varied and broad role suitable to someone who is ready to take the next step in their career. We offer learning and development opportunities requiring strong ownership of cases which will provide exposure to a broad range of interesting and varied matters to accelerate your personal and professional growth.
- You will have around 3-5 years' experience as a P&C Advisor or P&C Generalist. Relevant tertiary qualifications in HR, Law, Employee Relations or a related discipline would be highly desirable. Demonstrated solid ER case management experience working in a high-volume environment will be viewed quite favourably.
- You possess the ability to confidently and independently manage end-to end employee relations scenarios such as grievances, performance improvement processes and complex cases, mediations and coaching of leaders / line managers.
- We are looking for individuals who can bring their exceptional communication skills demonstrating a commitment to deliver quality service to the business. You possess strong influencing skills along with the ability to build solid relationships. Additionally, you will be able to prioritise and simultaneously manage a variety of cases and projects and complete these within tight deadlines.
What's in it for you?
genU is proud to be an EEO employer. genU supports an inclusive approach in the workplace.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding business making a difference to people's lives on a daily basis. If this sounds like you, please apply online or contact Anne Farrelly on 0477 011184 for additional information.
- Salary Packaging benefits to increase your take home pay!
- Paid parental leave for primary carers after 12 months of employment
- Ongoing training and support provided
- Various office locations available within Melbourne including WFH