We are looking for an experienced Fitter & Tuner for a short term role commencing Monday 11 of October. Based in Redbank Plains
, our client specialises in the installations of conveyor and handling systems.
Their current project is managing the installations of a conveyor belt system in a large new building to produce the only automated warehouse in Australia. To be successful you will require:
About you and Requirements:
- Experience in installations of conveyor belts (ideal)
- A mechanical mind of large projects.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Great attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Ensure the availability, reliability, and capability of the plant assets.
- Follow and address issues and implement improvement of progression of planned and unplanned maintenance tasks.
- Continuous improvement of equipment systems.
- Understand and implement quality in job projects.
Benefits for this short-term role:
- Attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Ability and efficiency problem solver
- Experience gained from large heavy industry organizations (ideal).
- Current own transport and driver licence
- White Card Licence (essential).
- Onsite parking and food truck available.
The role position will be going until January/February 2022
and if you are available at short notice and willing to commit to this assignment apply today with your resume and two contactable referees.