IPA is a well-established Australian provider of employment and career solutions designed to help organisations and individuals to succeed at work. This includes permanent and temporary recruitment and flexible workforce solutions. About the role:
Our client is one of Australia's leading producers, providing fresh produce and value-added products to consumers globally, from their vertically integrated operations based in Bundaberg QLD. An opportunity has arisen for a fulltime Production Supervisor for their fresh produce line. Working on a permanent basis with our client, you will be joining a team who has operated over the last 20 years and grown to over 100 employees, while still retaining the family ownership and a strong culture that is underpinned by family values.
This role reports to the Production Manager and you will be required to work as part of a team, working hands on with other Supervisors and production line staff.
Come to Queensland and experience the beautiful Bundaberg region. We have the 3rd
best climate in the world! If you are new to Bundaberg, follow this link to find out more about us: bundabergregion.org About you:
- Proven background in fresh produce production - essential
- Proven experience in FMCG processing and manufacturing
- Proven experience leading a team within a production facility
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills in a time-pressured environment
- Ability to reorganise work plans to production requirements and manage conflicting priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to lead by example
- A strong focus on Quality and Safety procedures and processes
- Strong mathematical skills
- Experience with, and ability, to learn in house programmes
- Achieve all production targets
- Drive operations, ensuring efficiencies are at a maximum with both people and machinery
- Mentor and develop team members and deliver on succession planning to 2IC's
- Ensure product quality and safety focus is paramount amongst team and delivered daily
- Drive continuous improvement and operational excellence in production processes and procedures
- Maintain a safe working environment and adherence to GMP standards
- Achieve excellent stock control accuracy, assisting with site DIFOT
For your efforts you will be rewarded with a competitive wage, guidance, support, professional development opportunities and the chance to work within a family owned and run company that is undergoing vigorous growth.
A full PD can be obtained if successful for interview.
If this, is you apply now.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted