This is a Full-time temp 6month position to commence immediately. The key responsibilities and duties include but not limited to:
- Answering phones enquiries from both internal and external customers
- Data Entry
- Any adhoc administrative duties as directed.
- Monitor / Manage service requirements / costs for Rental, Contract and Fleet Management Assets
- Monitor / Manage workshop repairs & quotes
- Monitor / Manage tyre replacements
- Review PMP frequencies and adjust in line with best practice
- Set a control structure to identify and manage service and cost anomalies
- Analyse service delivery and costs to drive continuous improvement
- Carry out additional tasks as directed
- Ensure maintenance is carried out to the fleet, controlling the cost of the maintenance required to achieve profitability targets, without compromising the standard, safety or quality of the fleet
- Ensure that the fleet is maintained to company standards
- Review unit down time, workshop return requests
- Compliance inspections - LPG, Man Up Units, Lanyard & Harness, etc.
- Support field technicians messaging and field support
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in securing this position you will have at least 2 years administration, a strong willingness to learn and develop your skills. You will possess the following key attributes;
- Industry or functional experience
- Results orientated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly motivated
- High level organisational skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and competing deadlines
- High levels of reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills for liaising with staff and customers
- Demonstrated ability to operate as an effective team leader and member
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wishing to embark on a new opportunity to join a wonderful team. This client offers a fun and professional working environment and the opportunity to grow within the company. They will provide comprehensive training in order for you to be successfully in all aspects of the role.
If this sounds like you then please APPLY NOW!