About The Role
This is an opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to make a name in the digital marketing industry (if you haven't already). This is a full-service agency so they can help with everything from paid search and social to video and loyalty campaigns. As a Business Development Manager, you play the role of a digital marketing consultant, getting in front of client to understand their business and the role digital marketing plays.
This is a solution based sales role so you won't be selling of the shelf (gold, silver, bronze) packages. You will be able to really tailor a solution that fits with what the customer needs, using a great team of technical marketing experts who will help develop and implement campaigns.
What We're Looking For
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role, working to sales targets and maintaining a solid sales pipeline
- Strong technical understanding of paid media including, Google, Bing, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram….etc
- A team player who does what's needed to get the job done, you will have a lot of autonomy but will still have support from the rest of the team
- It goes without saying but good communication skills are a must, written and verbal along with professional presentation (you will be meeting clients in person daily)
- A real interest in digital marketing, there's always something new to learn with platforms updating and new platforms coming to the front (remember before TikToc…)
Good question and if you're still reading I'm guessing you like to sound of the role. If you want to work for a digital agency where they really value their staff and clients, look no further. The management team are great and have realistic expectations without expecting you to work every hour your awake to hit elevated targets because you smashed it last month. You will be paid a base to reflect your experience with high earning potential if you put in the effort. Did I mention you can work remotely…. you'll only need to be in the office for meetings one day per week.
Ok, if you're still with me hit the Apply button and I'll be in contact to talk more. If you have any questions and would like to have a confidential conversation please reach out by emailing, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0416 180 980.