Our client, a leader in civil contracting who has been operating in Australia for over 30 years, is currently seeking Project Administrators to join their operations teams based in either Dandenong South, Pakenham or Port Melbourne.
These positions will be working Monday to Friday with Full Time hours 8am to 4pm.
Key responsibilities will include:
· General admin tasks including mailing, filing, minute taking and data entry
· Assist with project cost forecasting
· Processing orders and input of delivery documents
· Entering data for subcontractors and invoices
· Purchasing goods for sites
· Maintain plant and equipment registers
· Organising site based travel, accommodation and relocations
· Preparing and compiling project correspondence
To be successful in these positions, you will require the following:
· Previous experience within the Construction Industry
· Experience with job costing, purchasing or accounts within the construction or engineering industry would be an advantage
· Excellent admin/computer skills
· Must possess a current Drivers Licence and have reliable transport
· Possess a positive can-do attitude
If you have the skills and experience for this position, please "APPLY NOW!"