Due to high demand and increase in workloads, our client - a leading and highly reputable global supply chain organisation is currently seeking an experienced and highly competent HR/HC Driver for local and regional deliveries.
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude with a high level of customer service focus, a minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, including experience in refrigerated transport and be happy to load and unload their own truck!
This role will start on a casual basis working 30 hours per week but has the opportunity to be something a lot bigger for the right candidate!
What we offer you:
- An excellent hourly rate plus overtime rates and allowances
- A safe, clean and healthy work environment
- State of the art vehicles
- Work/life balance with early morning shifts that finish by lunch time!
Requirements for the role:
- HC licence
- 12 months minimum recent HC driving experience in a similar role
- Experience in refrigerated transport
- Be physically fit and approach manual tasks with a can do attitude
- A clean driver history report (no more than 3 months old)
- A clean national police clearance (no more than 5 months old)
Please note to be successful for this role you will meet all of the above requirements, be able to supply all required documentation as well as pass a full medical, inluding drug and alcohol testing.
Candidates on Visa's are NOT eligible for consideration. Only candidates with full rights to work in Australia will be considered.
If you meet the above criteria and are available NOW then this is the role for you. Don't delay click on APPLY NOW! IPA - the best in people!