We are looking for an experienced Administration Assistant to support the HR Manager in ensuring all policies and processes are communicated for our client, a leader in their felid here in Australia. The company culture is friendly, supportive and prioritises the health and wellbeing of its staff. They are a currently in Wetherill Park, relocating to the Business Park in Horsley Park in March this year.
This is a 6-month temp to perm opportunity, 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday and is an immediate start for the right person!
About the Role:
The ideal candidate will be extremely organised and have strong attention to detail along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You will enjoy data entry, have a positive attitude and appreciate liaising with a variety of people from various backgrounds, a team player with a willingness to get involved across the business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- High level of data entry, eye for detail required
- Oversee and coordinate staff competencies
- Booking of training and medical requirements
- Processing purchase orders
- Undertake the orientation and induction of all new employees
- Provide assistance as required with general admin tasks
- Working with various systems and platforms
- Support and assisting all levels of staff in the business
- Work closely with other States for HR support
Requirements of the Role:
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills, very clear and articulate
- Exposure to multicultural workforce
- High level of computer literacy - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Organised with attention to detail, passionate multi-tasker who can successfully juggle
- Adaptable, calm and solutions focused
- You are proactive and show initiative
- Understand EEO Legislation preferred
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
What's in it for me:
- Grow your career in the HR space
- Weekly fresh fruit and Nespresso coffee for you to enjoy
- Monthly BBQ's and training days with guest speakers
- Plenty of parking - close to freeway, cafes and shopping centre
If you are available immediately and interested in this 6-month temp to perm position, please click APPLY now or contact Linda Battye on 0484 111 787 for a confidential discussion.