Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical Company and are currently offering this exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Assistant to join their team.
You will be the first point of contact for employees and managers for resolution of complex HR issues related to programs, policies, benefits, recruiting, and compensation. Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring execution of End-to-End processes and all tasks associated from Employee Cloud/Workday.
- Supporting HR Centre Of Excellence for executing Core, Common and Consistent, processes, tasks and overall administration, and ensuring continuity and successful delivery of functional services to users throughout the organization.
- Responsible for adhering to appropriate HR Operations KPI's; may Assist HR Service Centre Director in developing standard work, service level agreements and key performance indicators for all areas of the department.
To be successful in the role you would have:
- HS Degree within Business/ HR or related field required.
- 1-3 years of experience in HR, preferred HR Operations and/or a Shared Services operation or closely related experience.
- Experience in support multiple HR COE areas, such as Compensation, Benefits, Relocation, Staffing, etc.
- Knowledge of Case Management systems, and HR Portal technology a plus
Demonstrated ability to drive customer service and operational excellence.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then APPLY NOW!