- 6 Month Temp to Perm Opportunity for an Amazing Administrator!
- Grow your HR Career in an Industry Leading Global Company
- Based in Wetherill Park, relocating to Horsley Park in March
We are looking for an experienced Administration Assistant to support the HR Manager in ensuring all policies and processes are communicated for our client, a leader in their felid here in Australia. The company culture is friendly, supportive and prioritises the health and wellbeing of its staff. They are a currently in Wetherill Park, relocating to the Business Park in Horsley Park in March this year.
This is a 6-month temp to perm opportunity, 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday and is an immediate start for the right person!
About the Role:
The ideal candidate will be extremely organised and have strong attention to detail along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You will enjoy data entry, have a positive attitude and appreciate liaising with a variety of people from various backgrounds, a team player with a willingness to get involved across the business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- High level of data entry, eye for detail required
- Oversee and coordinate staff competencies
- Booking of training and medical requirements
- Processing purchase orders
- Undertake the orientation and induction of all new employees
- Provide assistance as required with general admin tasks
- Working with various systems and platforms
- Support and assisting all levels of staff in the business
- Work closely with other States for HR support
Requirements of the Role:
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills, very clear and articulate
- Exposure to multicultural workforce
- High level of computer literacy - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Organised with attention to detail, passionate multi-tasker who can successfully juggle
- Adaptable, calm and solutions focused
- You are proactive and show initiative
- Understand EEO Legislation preferred
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
What's in it for me:
- Grow your career in the HR space
- Weekly fresh fruit and Nespresso coffee for you to enjoy
- Monthly BBQ's and training days with guest speakers
- Plenty of parking - close to freeway, cafes and shopping centre
If you are available immediately and interested in this 6-month temp to perm position, please click APPLY now or contact Linda Battye on 0484 111 787 for a confidential discussion.