IPA is currently seeking applications from experienced Customer Service professionals for our clients call centre.
Our clients Contact Centre operates from 7am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday. Suitable applicants will be required to have 100% availability across this spread of hours.
Once trained there is a rostered on call arrangement as well with associated on call allowances. Requirements:
- Previous experience in Customer Service roles, Reception, Call Centre, Banking, Retail, Hospitality etc.
- Outstanding customer service skills and issue resolution skills, resilience is essential
- Excellent computer skills in navigating systems and databases
- Highly self-motivated and have the ability to work in a fast paced and structured environment
- Able to handle repetitious work in a high pressured role
- Ability to conduct yourself in a professional manner on all occasions in the workplace
- Responding to customer enquiries via multi-channel communication methods and scheduling upfront activities to deliver end to end customer service
- Proactive involvement in positively influence the business's safety culture
- Supporting and working in team environment
- Accurately and managing service order related activities
As a representative of IPA within our clients business we can guarantee you a fantastic relationship with your locally based Rockhampton Consultant who will have a very hands-on approach to your on-boarding in this role, with ongoing support.
4 weeks training is provided as well as ongoing mentor support.
You will form part of an amazing team, who are committed to supporting you, to achieve the business requirements in a fun and professional environment.
Don't delay, apply now to be considered!