Our client, one of the largest Victorian water corporations that provides drinking water and sewerage services to overt two million people in the Northern and Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, are currently looking for Civil Maintenance Workers for an immediate start based in various locations across the Eastern suburbs.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working on reactive maintenance, planned works, ongoing maintenance, sewer, and water
- Monitor incoming tasks
- Attend to sewer network faults, investigate, and rectify any issues
- Attend the site within a timely manner
- Provide effective communication to customer
- Provide information to facilitate job completing by field crews
- Install signage and tape to isolate worksite from public
To be successful for this role, you will require the following:
- Experience with sewer maintenance work
- Truck licence (MR Licence)
- White card
- Front end loader licence
- Working at heights
- First aid
- Confined space entry and rescue
- Safety minded
- Desirable, excavator ticket, spotters' ticket, AC removal ticket
Opportunity for permanency within a reputable company for the right person.
If you possess the relevant skills and experience, please "APPLY NOW!"