IPA is a well-established Australian provider of employment and career solutions designed to help organisations and individuals to succeed at work. This includes permanent and temporary recruitment and flexible workforce solutions.
About the role:
Our client supports thousands of clients in living happier, more satisfied lives and need you to be able to make this happen. Whether your passion is working within clients' homes, or accompanying them in community situations, we are looking for people who are passionate about assisting others in their day to day lives.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Act in a caring and mindful manner when supporting clients
- Be flexible and resilient across a range of situations and environments
- Be an effective communicator with the clients and their families
- Effectively identify and mitigate risk to ensure safety for all involved
- Accurately complete reports and documentation to support other staff
We are looking for people with:
- First Aid Certificate and CPR certifications
- Police check
- Rights to work in Australia
- Class C drivers' license
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
It is also desirable if you possess the following:
- Prior experience supporting someone with a disability
- A can-do attitude with a passion for helping others
With various shifts in various locations, there is something for everyone here. If this sounds like you click apply today!