IPA is a well-established Australian provider of employment and career solutions designed to help organisations and individuals to succeed at work. This includes permanent and temporary recruitment and flexible workforce solutions.
About the role:
The Project Costing Officer provides high level administrative, financial and procurement services to support business operations and the delivery of services. You will be a key member of the team, responsible for timely, effective, efficient and responsive service to internal and external clients to meet operational objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
A high standard of support to management and project teams including:
- Operational costing, financial, procurement and project administration services in relation to daily costing and revenue claims in projects and work orders.
- Preparation and review of timesheets for accuracy and validity of allowances and entitlements to comply with Industrial Awards, work agreements and departmental policies. Investigate and resolve payroll discrepancies.
- Organise, undertake and/or assist with the requisition, ordering, purchasing and payment for the supply of goods and services to ensure project requirements are met. Assist with stocktaking as required. Respond to and resolve supplier enquiries and complaints.
- Compile, analyse and generate financial reports to review and monitor project and cost centre tracking and overall financial position. Review transactional data for accuracy and compliance with departmental procedures and policies and escalate any identified issues.
- Maintain, monitor and input data into information systems, electronic correspondence tracking, document management and bring-up systems.
- Provide support, expertise and advice to suppliers, employees, colleagues, project team members and management.
Skills and Experience:
- High level of Administration and Communication Skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to Prioritise and manage competing tasks with limited supervision
- Possess a flexible work attitude and contribute positively within a team environment
- Participate in and maintain a proactive approach to self-development
- Positive attitude and have great time management skills.
- Valid Qld 'C' class driver's Licence or equivalent
- Some intra-state travel may be required throughout the State
If this, is you apply now.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted