IPA Cairns are currently taking applications from Trade experienced candidates, to join a reputable Government organisation to assist with estimating building maintenance requirements.
This role involves:
- Site inspections, surveys of building elements and construction materials required
- Collecting samples of suspected asbestos containing material for laboratory testing.
- Estimating accurate pricing for any maintenance works identified, including a complete scope for works for recommended repair.
- Assist in the planning and delivery of projects through the efficient supervision and development of office staff, field staff and subcontractors.
- Undertake high quality condition assessment and estimation services to ensure efficient and cost effective project outcomes.
- Provide a level of supervisory services in respect to the delivery of construction, maintenance and upgrade work undertaken by the department.
- Produce high quality tender and quotation documentation for building projects and prepare accurate and timely estimates, quotations and project trade packages; including material lists and construction programs.
Please note that this role may require remote travel and travel to other locations outside of the Cairns region.
If you are keen to apply, please bring your resume into our office at 49 Spence Street and ask for Simone. Still apply online so that we have your details in our system, but it would be great to meet super-keen applicants in person, up until the end of May.