We are partnering with a trusted authority and leading not-for-profit charity organisation setting high standards of care in their medical field. They work with a national network of leading health professionals, consumer organisations and government.
Reporting to the Manager, Marketing and Communications, this dynamic role would suit a proactive, self-starter who is results driven and loves a challenge. A full time permanent role which forms part of a collaborative, highly supported and cohesive team. You will ultimately be responsible for the development and implementation of communications and marketing strategies, production of digital assets and resources along with day to day management of multiple websites and social media accounts.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Implement communications and marketing strategies that increase health professional and consumer awareness and engagement across multiple brands
- Produce content for a range of communication activities including social media, e-newsletters, websites and events, ensuring all assets are informative, relevant and engaging
- Project management of the production of digital assets, including social media creative, education modules and video content
- Monitoring digital channel marketing and communications, ensuring regular analysis and optimisation
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and work with other members of the team to develop and deliver engaging and strategically linked social content
- Actively contribute to strategic planning and alignment of communications strategy and digital and social media performance goals
- Contribute knowledge and expertise by providing communications advice to the senior leadership team
- Working effectively with external agencies, including PR, digital and website service providers
We would love to hear from you if you possess the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or communications
- Proven experience managing multi-channel marketing and communication strategies including writing, content development, design and digital media
- Demonstrated experience producing high quality marketing and communication materials
- Expertise in developing online content, including writing original copy, editing, and repurposing content for the web and social media platforms
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Facebook advertising and an understanding of Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
You will be working for a dynamic Not for Profit organisation, committed to ensuring you are fully supported by a cohesive team. Based in South Melbourne with easy access via public transport this is a hybrid role with 2 days in the office and 3 days from home with some flexibility. Offering a competitive salary which includes salary packaging of up to $15,900 per annum.
To apply, please follow the steps or call Sallyanne Bentley on 0477 969 285 for a confidential discussion.