- FIFO - Flights, accommodation, and meals provided
- Pay Rate from $38.50 plus public holidays
- Bonus t&c apply
- 10 - 12 hour working days
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (or equivalent)
- Driver's License
- National Police Clearance (NPC)
- Food preparation and catering experience
Currently, we are seeking Chefs who can commit to FIFO positions and are available immediately. About the Role
Pay Rate from $38.50 This is an opportunity for all Commercial Cookery (Cert III) and experienced Cooks to join IPA'S casual FIFO pool to work on various camp mine sites within WA. You will liaise with the Executive Chef and Sous Chef assisting with day-to-day requirements.
- Bulk cooking and A la carte'
- To provide breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Casual - not set rosters but ongoing work
- Fast pace
- Small to large campsites
- Short notice
- Flights, accommodation, and meals provided
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Meet food preparation and service requirements
- Meet safe food handling requirements
- Time management skills
- Night and Dayshift positions
- Commitment and enthusiasm
- Available at short notice
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a full medical including drug and alcohol screen at IPA's Cost.
If you would like to know more, please APPLY NOW.