On behalf of our client, a business of Australia Post, we are currently looking for an experienced Customer Service Officer based in Clyde.
This is an 6 month contract role with possible extension, Hours will be from 10 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday.
- Responding to phone and email queries from both customers and internal departments regarding orders
- Handling customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Making outbound phone calls and handling inbound calls for existing customers to build relationships and provide information on services
You need to be available for an start in mid-August and possess the following key attributes essential to the role;
- Excellent and calm phone manner with good problem-solving capabilities.
- Previous inbound contact centre experience in a freight, transport, logistics setting is preferred
- Understanding of the metropolitan area
- Intermediate Microsoft Office understanding (Email correspondence etc.)
- Good keyboard/typing experience
- Flexibility to work in a small team environment
You must also be willing to complete different clearance checks as part of the recruitment process.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please click the Apply button and follow the prompts. Should you have any further questions, please call (02) 9220 6900.