Our client is an industry leader in mailing solutions and have the exciting opportunity for several mail sorters to join their busy processing facility in Sunshine West and Somerton locations, on the day shift roster!
Great opportunities & great team environment!
This role is suited to someone seeking seasonal and/or consistent work.
We are seeking people who will be available to work 4-5 shifts on a Monday - Friday basis.
Day shift 10:45-1836 and night shift 18:15-02:06 To be successful for this position, you must:
- Have availability to work 3-5 days weekdays
- Have full working rights in Australia
- Previous mail sorting or machine operation experience is desirable
- Have the ability to lift up to 16kg of mail on a repetitive basis
- Ability to stand on your feet for an entire shift
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Be willing and able to complete a pre-employment Medical, Police Check and Drug & Alcohol Assessment as per company policies
- Demonstrate appropriate Occupational Health and Safety standards within the workplace
- Be capable of undergoing a 4 hour online induction at home
We are looking to commence training ASAP
so if this seems like a role suited to you - don't wait and APPLY NOW! Please be advised to considered for this role you must be able to provide Proof of Rights to Work documentation, and meet the criteria for an essential worker vaccination status