Seeking candidates that are looking for a challenging position that offers lots of learning and future opportunities.
We are currently looking to recruit 5 fulltime agents on an ongoing contractor basis. ( Mon - Fri) 37.5hr week with plenty of opportunity for overtime.
- Super on all hours
- Based in Perth
- Temporary 12 month position
- Full time hours
- Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
- 4 weeks training provided
Candidates must be available to attend the full duration of the training program- Monday to Friday for 4 weeks starting on 22nd August 2022
We require committed, reliable candidates with the below skills and attributes.
- Skills required:
- Experience in a similar role is desirable
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Must be flexible to working shifts.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills using multiple systems
- Ability to handle pressure
- Attention to detail
- Great attitude towards Customer Service delivery
- Willingness to learn
- Key responsibilities:
- Dealing with inbound calls
- Reporting power outages
- Process Customer Contacts
- Sharing of technical knowledge and information
- Developing and improving own personal effectiveness
- Responsible for planning and implementing daily and weekly allocated work
- Responsible for end to end management of assigned task including the escalation of issues outside of process
- Ensuring knowledge is kept up to date to be able to take and respond to fault calls where required
- Follow defined business processes in administering customer queries
Click Apply if intertested and available on or before 22nd August