IPA is thrilled to once again partner with our client - a rapidly growing business in the agriculture industry - to find a gun Marketing Coordinator for their vibrant Brisbane CBD team.
This is an opportunity for a motivated strategic thinker to support the execution and implementation of marketing, branding, and communications projects.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Support in the execution of brand activity and administration
- Lead the content execution and product brands' social media platforms - including posting and community management
- Identify, plan, apply and leverage food shows, awards, and competition opportunities
- Support the execution of the organisation's corporate image, including website management, brochures and other marketing materials
- Collect and analyse key target market data and consumer insights
Ideally the successful candidate will demonstrate:
- 2 years' experience in Marketing
- Strong interest in social media with a little bit of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
The organisation has developed an enviable reputation within their industry sector, and you will have the opportunity for real buy-in and influence in the success of the brands you will be marketing on both the domestic and international stages.
The organisation offers great health and wellbeing perks, in addition to a very attractive remuneration package and boasts a stunning CBD office on the Brisbane River!
If this incredible opportunity sounds like the role for you, please click APPLY now! Any questions, please contact Amy Scott-Branagan on 0477 008 845 to discuss.