ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Due to an organisational review and restructure, our Local Government client is looking for a dedicated Human Resources Business Partner to join their strong People and Culture Team.
They are transforming (from "Good to Great") to stay ahead of the evolving changes and needs of their community. They are on an exciting journey to transform their ways of working, deliver organisational transformation across five key principles and to empower all of their employees to be innovative, constantly striving towards providing excellent customer experience at all times. ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Coordinator HR Business Partnering,
this role develops a deep and valuable understanding of the business to provide insight to organisational leaders, facilitating great decisions and successful business outcomes.
The role provides organisational advice on complex human resources, workforce management, employee and industrial relations issues and supports the development of HR Business Partners and people managers within the organisation to positively influence people management capability, practices and policy. Additionally, the role provides dedicated business partnering support, guidance and services to a nominated work group, people managers and the executive and delivers specific HR/OD/employee relations portfolios and projects for the organisation. ABOUT YOU
- Ideally tertiary qualifications in a Human Resources Management or business related discipline
- Working knowledge of Industrial and Employee Relations legislation and framework
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of complex Human Resources/IR/ER advice in a unionised environment within a medium to large sized organisation.
- Strong computer skills in the Microsoft Office suite of applications and experience working with HR Information Systems
- Demonstrated influencing and coaching skills
- Ability to develop people managers throughout the organisation to lead to better people management practices.
to find out more about this exciting Local Government CONTRACT opportunity!