OUR EXPERTISE IN THESE SECTORS HAVE BEEN BUILT OVER MANY YEARS' PARTNERING WITH SOME OF AUSTRALIA’S LARGEST EMPLOYERS.
Whether you need temporary staff for a short-term project, a highly-skilled professional to join your team, or an entire workforce, IPA can source the talent you need.
- Business Support & Call Centre Staff
- Information & Communications Technology (ICT)
- Facility Services
- Finance and Insurance
- Not for Profit
- Supply Chain & Logistics
FIND OUT MORE
To find out more about partnering with IPA for your workforce solutions contact your closest IPA branch.
BUSINESS SUPPORT & CALL CENTRE
IPA can help you secure the temporary or permanent business support talent you need to keep your organisation running smoothly.
Typical business support & call centre roles
- Administration Assistant
- Contracts Administrator
- Customer Services Agents
- Data Entry Operator
- Document Controller
- Executive/Team Assistants
- Medical Secretary
- Office Manager
- Records Officer
IPA provides qualified, work-ready candidates across a diverse skill set to help successfully deliver your projects on time and on budget. Safety is our priority and our vision is ‘All Safe All the Time’.
Typical construction roles
- Apprentices/Trades/ Trades Assistants
- Construction workers (Labourers)
- Contracts Manager/Coordinator/Development/Infrastructure Manager
- Engineer - Civil/Structural
- Foreman/Leading Hand
- Operations Manager
- Project Manager
- Resource developments
- Site Safety and Quality Controller
- Urban Planner
IPA can mobilise a large workforce quickly and efficiently for you. We have experience in managing local and long-distance workforces (FIFO, DIDO) to support your onsite business needs. We are ready to supply temporary, permanent or ad-hoc workforce teams.
Typical facilities roles
- Cleaning Manager/Cleaners
- Contracts Manager
- Facilities Coordinator
- Facilities Helpdesk/Facilities Officer
- Facilities Manager
- Gardeners/ Horticulturalists/Trades
- Operations Manager
FINANCE AND INSURANCE
IPA works at all levels across the sector including banking, insurance and fund management. We provide highly-qualified permanent professionals and diversified workforce solutions for entry-level roles.
Typical finance and insurance roles
- Accountants: Financial, Systems, Cost, Project, Public
- Business Analysts
- Claims Officer/Supervisor
- Credit Analysts
- Credit Managers
- Finance Managers
- Financial Controller
- Management Accountants
As a supplier to federal, state and local government panels across Australia IPA understands the importance of ensuring a fair and equitable recruitment process. You can be confident in IPA’s ability to support your workforce needs.
Typical government roles
Find out more about Government
- APS1 – EL 2 and state government equivalents
- Call Centre
- Clerical and Office Support
- Customer Service
- Electoral/Vote staff
- Finance Officers
- Marketing/Communications Officers
- Policy Officers
- Program Managers
- Project Officers
- Public Safety Officers
Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
IPA is committed to sourcing and placing quality ICT professionals in every major capital city in Australia.
Typical ICT roles
To find out more about IPA's ICT team, click here
- Marketing Coordinator
- E-Commerce Positions
- Digital Marketing Strategists
- Senior, Mid and Entry Developers
- Performance Marketing Specialists
- Go Developers
- Graphic Designers
- Fullstack Tech Leads
- Backend Developers
- BD Managers
- Software Engineers
IPA is committed to sourcing and placing quality allied health providers to care for our communities. We work closely with industry and government agencies to capture a wide database of frontline and support healthcare professionals.
Our parent company genU is a leading provider of disability and aged care services.
Typical health roles
Find out more about IPA Health
- Finance / HR / Admin Support
- Food Service including Chefs
- Lifestyle coach / Nutritionists / Dietitians
- Mental Healthcare staff
- Occupational Therapists / Physiotherapists / Speech Pathologists
- Personal Care Assistants
- Programme Managers
- Psychologists / Counsellors / Psychiatrists
- Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses, Clinical Nurses
- Social Workers
- Support Workers
IPA can help you manage the fluctuations in workforce demand to keep your production running efficiently.
This includes managing unplanned absenteeism, assisting with rosters, workforce planning or providing permanent staffing across your business. IPA provides professionally qualified, semi-skilled or unskilled labour to suit your needs.
Typical manufacturing roles
- Maintenance Fitter
- Maintenance Manager
- Operations Manager
- Production Manager
- Production Supervisor
- Production/Process Worker
NOT FOR PROFIT
IPA supports not-for-profit organisations to make positive social change. We understand the pressures of balancing talent, passion and limited resources.
We are owned by genU, a not-for-profit organisation supporting people with a disability and people from a disadvantaged background to reach their full potential.
We are proud to offer a ‘partnership with purpose’ where you can contribute to positive social change.
Typical not-for-profit roles
- Business support and Administration
- Community Services & Development
- Corporate Engagement and CSR
- Customer Service & Call Centre
- IT, Legal, Finance, HR
- Marketing and Communications
- Senior Executives
SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS
We support organisations with a planned workforce and with managing on-call at short notice. We take a stand for safety: All Safe All the Time.
Reliability and flexibility in the supply chain is paramount. Our after-hours team gives you access to our services 24/7 so you can keep things moving.
Typical supply chain & logistics roles
- Customer Services Officer
- Customs Clerk
- Delivery Driver
- Distribution/ Operations Manager
- Forklift Operator
- MR/HR Driver
- Supply Chain Planner
- Transport Allocator/Fleet Controller
- Warehouse Supervisor
FIND OUT MORE
To find out more please contact your closest IPA branch.