Due to growth we are looking for another diversity recruitment consultant to join the team. The Diversity division of IPA specialises in Diversity & Inclusion and we help to support our clients diversity strategies by sourcing candidates from a range of diversity cohorts.
We are working with a number of large organisations who have a commitment to Diversity and Inclusion and we now have a need to add a new member to our team. We help support our clients Diversity strategies by sourcing candidates from a range of cohorts including Indigenous, People living with a Disability and females in non-traditional roles
You will work as a member of the team running recruitment campaigns that are focused on diversity. You might be a recruitment professional who is looking for something a little different, or you might have had experience working with some of the above cohorts and want to continue to drive positive outcomes for them.
You will have the opportunity to make a real impact within the community.
The key responsibilities include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients with volume recruitment needs in a variety of industries
- Managing relationships with Employment Service Providers and other community partners
- Managing the end to end recruitment process for diversity programs
- Tailoring client programs to suit their business needs To be our next great diversity recruitment specialist you will need to:
Skills and Experience:
- Enjoy communicating with a large range of people from those from disadvantaged backgrounds to executives
- Have a recruitment background and be motivated by finding the right fit
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to sell our solution
- Have high level project management skills
- Experience working with Indigenous Australians, people with a disability or gender equality.
If you're up for the challenge apply now or call Debbie on 03 9252 2212 for a confidential conversation. For further information about IPA, visit www.ipa.com.au