Our client are the manufacturers of plastic and laminated coated bags for some of Australia's biggest supermarkets, grocery and retail stores and is the European market leader. Manufactured in Germany this global organisation is expanding at a steady growth and hence this exciting opportunity for an experienced Administration guru to take up this newly created position. Preference will be given to candidates who come from a logistics background. You will be looking to make a valuable contribution and truly make this role your own. You will be delivered training and development opportunities while being afforded lots of autonomy. You MUST be able to demonstrate a strong background in administration with advanced MS Office skills.
Some of your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Enter all orders into the system
- Ensure timely entry of purchase order information into the system
- Liaise and coordinate with logistic suppliers in relation to a variety of matters
- Prepare meeting packs for the National Key Account Manager
- Collect samples for upcoming tender submissions
- Reception responsibilities
- Occasionally you will be expected to attend customer meetings with the National Key Account Manager
Your success in this role will largely be determined by your strong work ethic, verbal and written communication skills combined with the following:
- You MUST have excellent attention to detail
- Technically you will be very savy with advanced MS Office skills with a focus on MS Excel
- You will demonstrate confidence in front of customers both over the phone & face to face
- Excellent follow-up
A little bit about YOU: You will be a self-starter who works well independently, you're hard working and very thorough with excellent spelling and grammar who is looking for an opportunity to showcase your strong administration skills. These are exciting times ahead to be part of this growing global organisation. With time there would be opportunity for this role to develop into an Office Manager.
This client is currently located in the CBD however they will be moving to SE Suburbs in September therefore, this role would suit someone willing to work in either location.
It would be highly advantageous if you can speak German as a second language however this is NOT essential. For a confidential discussion please contact Vicki Stavrou on (03) 9252 2239 or click on apply now.