We are currently searching for professional HR Side Arm Driver to join a well branded and highly regarded waste recycling company in South West Sydney. Reporting to the Supervisor, your main focus will be to provide a reliable, courteous, efficient and productive waste & recycling collection and disposal service which meets their clients' needs.
These roles are long term, with the opportunity to go permanent after the probation period has been reached. Area serviced is Rockdale
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Bin servicing and collection in accordance with each run sheet or on call as assigned by dispatch and the supervisor;
- Day to day implementation of company quality, safety and environmental standards;
- Daily vehicle condition reporting and maintenance;
- Using appropriate personal protective equipment, maintaining the equipment and ensuring all hazardous situations are reported and acted upon promptly;
- To the best of your ability provide a high level of service and co-operative attitude;
- To liaise and to report information to operations concerning proposed changes to jobs (delays, modifications etc) concerning our customers/residents;
- To follow all reasonable and achievable instructions from operations, including special requests, and additional pickups
The successful applicant will possess:
- A valid HR licence with minimum 2 years' driving experience.
- Minimum 6 months experience in operating a side arm waste truck
- Be in the possession of acceptable references outlining previous work history including any additional training or experience gained;
- The ability to produce a current printed RMS printout of HR driving history
- Sound communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team and solve problems;
- Previous experience in the waste industry would be highly regarded however not essential;
- Ability to work reasonable overtime when required;
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and be a team player
- Show a commitment to the role - Early morning starts required
These roles are ideal for someone wanting a driving career with the potential to expand into other areas of the business. Above award rates of pay apply.
For more information, please call Aimee on 0477 014 840. To apply for the role and for immediate consideration, please hit the 'Apply' button below and follow the prompts