IPA represents a leading Rendoring Manufacturing Plant based in Laverton North.
Due to substantial growth within the business, opportunities have become available for two Maintenance Fitters to join the team.
The role is responsible for maintenance, servicing and modification of plant and equipment on a 7 day roster rotating system to ensure that site requirements are achieved.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Manufacturing Environment preferred
- Q Fever Vaccinated (or willing to undergo a vaccination)
- Ensure preventative maintenance programs are in place and documented.
- Trouble shooting, fault finding and reporting
- Operate Forklift, EWPs and/or other forms of moving equipment as required for maintenance related work.
- Attend Call Backs as required - the ability and preparedness to work Call Backs is an inherent requirement of all Maintenance roles.
- Working with SOP's
- Attending breakdowns as a matter of urgency
- Manufacturing experience highly regarded
- Adhere to Site Safety Practices
To be considered for this role we are looking for the following skills and attributes:
- Trade Qualification
- Current Drivers Licence - and as relevant to site operations, current Forklift and/or Elevated Work Platform Licence
- Current Confined Space Licence
- Experience working as part of a maintenance crew in a heavy industrial environment.
- Strong adherence to safety practices
- Be available to work every second Sunday (Maintenance Shutdown Day)
In return for your skills and experience, we can provide you with the opportunity to work for a supportive company that values your skills.
If you have any questions about this position please don't hesitate to contact Nicole 9355 3888 or Apply Online today.