Our Government client is seeking an experienced administration professional for an ongoing temporary assignment. The role is mainly based in record management but will also provide administrative support to the wider team and ensure the accurate and timely delivery of requested tasks.
We are in search for a proactive and confident candidate who enjoys working with the storage, archiving and movement of business records. You appreciate that everything has a place and you like to keep your workspace in order. You must also enjoy a bit of office detective work (being able to search and locate files) and be able to work autonomously.
Within your application, please demonstrate using examples of how you have had experience in the following areas:
To be successful you will be able to display the following skills and qualities:
- Records management
- Effective dissemination of emails from a busy inbox
- Reception duties
- Drivers Licence (manual)
- Outlook - Advanced
- Word - Advanced
- Minimum 3 years proven experience in administrative roles
- Adaptability - be able to handle changes in work tasks or the work environment.
- Effectively work within a team environment / autonomously
- Time management - effectively manage your time and resources
- Proficient typing skills and accuracy
Hours of work are 8.30 - 5.00 (variances can be discussed).
If this role sounds like it would be a good fit for you, please apply now!