IPA is seeking an experienced and qualified Welder who has a strong background in Mig and Tig welding. The role is short term for holiday leave, with an immediate start in the Townsville region.
- Working unsupervised
- Persevering through difficult jobs
- Technical and coordinated
- Understanding technical plans and drawings
- Implementing health and safety policies
- Maintaining accuracy
- Focusing on creating a finished product
- Time and project management
- Professional and responsible conduct
- Ability to jump into the role and pick up jobs
- Set up, operate and maintain equipment
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
- Proven experience as welder
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (TIG, MIG etc.)
If you believe that you are the right person for the role, please 'APPLY NOW' to be considered.