Our client is a major national distributor of mechanical and electrical products from power transmissions to speed control systems. They import and market a comprehensive range of industrial products for complete electro mechanical, power transmission and speed control systems.
IPA is seeking to appoint an experienced Warehouse Administration with exceptional customer service skills carrying out administrative functions in the receiving and despatch areas assisting in the control of inventory of raw material and finished goods.
Your daily responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following;
- Generate and print picking slips, sorting into delivery categories
- Organise appropriate transport companies for delivers
- Confirming the despatch of good and raising the consignment notes in the computer system
- Liaise with customer service customers/sales personnel as required regarding delivery requirements
- Preform accurate records maintenance and data entry
- And much more…
The Successfully Candidate
- Previous warehouse experience a must!
- Ability to communicate with internal and external clients in a professional manner, both face to face and over the phone
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task and have excellent attention to detail
- Dedicated to complete tasks within given timeframes
- Fluent English - verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively in fast paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and complete large volumes of work, whilst maintaining company standards.
This is a casual ongoing position working Mon to Fri 8:30am to 3:30pm. If you are ready for the challenge, then we want to hear from you. APPLY NOW! Alternatively you can call Christina at IPA on 8545 6555.