IPA are recruiting for an experienced HR Generalist to start with our client in Mackay.
The position is a short term role to start ASAP and work through until Christmas. The successful applicant will be employed with IPA on a labour hire basis for the assignment.
Operational support and execution of a range of employee services activities including workforce planning, recruitment, capability and development.
- Support the recruitment process adhering to Councils recruitment and selection policy.
- Management of employee records in line with privacy, confidentiality and records management policy.
- Induction and onboarding of new employees.
- Support and administer training and development programs.
- Provide support to business employees in accessing online training and self-education programs.
- Support employee appraisal and performance leadership processes.
- Prepare data, trends, analysis and reports to support Workforce Planning and Human Resource strategy.
- Coordination of exit interview processes.
- Demonstrated previous experience
- Good customer service and computer skills including proficiency with data entry
- Responsible and accountable for managing time, planning and organising workload
This is a great opportunity to work with this large, busy team. Please apply now to be considered.