Our client is a successful building consultancy firm that is growing in reputation across Australia. Specialising in consulting to the insurance industry, their clients mainly include insurers and loss assessors. Their point of difference is in their quick response rates and excellent specialist technical reports, making them a reliable service provider to the Insurance industry. Due to the increasing demand for their quality services, they are looking for additional Building Consultants in Alice Spring.
Whilst following procedures, you will be working autonomously on an intermittent basis to conduct site investigations focusing on loss and damage. As a field expert, your responsibilities include:
- Providing specialist advice in relation to BCA/NCC codes
- Inspecting sites and documenting evidence to establish cause and effect
- Writing detailed and professional technical reports including images from your investigation
- Calmly resolves disputes where necessary
- Preparing a fully costed and quantified scope of works
- Providing cost analysis of tenders
- Providing expert witness advice in legal proceedings if required
- Complying strictly to clients' privacy
Please note that this is not a full-time position. The role will suit you if you are flexible and looking to supplement your own business or work on an intermittent basis.
- Minimum 15+ years' experience
- Minimum Australian Diploma of Building or equivalent
- Up to date with the building codes BCA/NCC
- Licenced builder with a trade background
- Excellent computer skills focusing on your typing speed and accuracy
- Able to work autonomously
If the above sounds like you, APPLY NOW with a 1 page cover letter outlining your relevant qualifications and experience.