IPA is currently looking for an experienced Chef to join our clients team working within accommodation services.
This is a great opportunity, a permanent role, to start immediately. The work is Drive in, Drive out to Biloela. Accommodation and meals will be supplied when on shift.
The role is end to end where you will be working to service anywhere from 75 - 150 customers. It will be working a 14 / 7 roster, 1100 - 2130.
You will complete end to end cooking within the kitchen providing buffet/smorgasbord meals for guests, including everything from prep work to the end of shift cleaning.
Flexibility is a must! We're looking for someone who loves what they do, to represent this business that prides themselves on friendliness and customer service.
- Managing food production from the kitchen
- Creating and maintaining a positive work environment
- Maintaining high levels of cleanliness
- Maintaining stock including ordering and stock rotation
- Other duties as directed
- Qualified Chef
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Reliability and flexibility
- Demonstrated volume cooking experience
- Demonstrated commitment to safe work practices and standards
- Customer service focus
As a key member of the team you will have excellent presentation and knowledge of OHS as well as HACCP food safety programs.
Please apply now to be considered.