Our client is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join their clinic. This is a permanent position available to start immediately.
Working from the Rockhampton based Clinic the position is responsible for specialist primary health nursing services that focuses on the prevention, early detection and management of health problems, with some travel to other local Clinics as required.
Our client is passionate about the services that they provide to the community and are excited to have a position available for someone to join their nursing team.
- C Class Drivers Licence
- Police Check
- Blue Card (Working with Children) - Current or willing to obtain
- Nursing Degree or Relevant Medical Tertiary Qualifications
- Current QLD Nursing Registration with AHPRA as a RN and current practicing certificate
- Immunisation Endorsement and experience - Preferred
- Current First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Demonstrated clinical experience and an understanding of the principles of primary health care
- Ability to take direction
- High level organisation and ability to prioritise and meet deadlines and targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you're looking for security and want to work within a collaborative team environment with an established and vital community health service please apply now for consideration.