Our client an advanced community based not for profit organisation who operates a range of services to meet community needs through education, training and the provision of family and community services has a newly created role on offer in their Training, RTO and Community School divisions where they offer accredited, pre-accredited, work skills and leisure courses.
This exciting opportunity for an experienced Manager for their Quality Training and Assessment area will allow YOU to do what you love and are passionate about while supporting your work-life balance by working close to home. It's in this role where you will support a team of experienced and qualified Trainers ensuring they are delivering quality learning experiences to students who face a variety of challenges and barriers. You are a strong practitioner in your area of expertise with the ability to write and determine assessment tools.
Reporting to the Executive Manager, Education and some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Achieve program target enrolment and completion rates
- Meet budget or forecast targets as agreed by Executive Manager Education & Training
- Course development - develop assessment tools, create bench marketing tools, session plans, instructions to the assessor and instructions to the student & reference & resource materials
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative requirements, particularly OH&S & the Privacy Act & that all functions & activities of service delivery remain within existing parameters of insurances, policies & procedures & mission
- Student placement - liaise with organisations & students to facilitate relationship building & collaboration between relevant stakeholders for successful placement
- Lead, mentor & support trainers to achieve quality delivery & assessment
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will need to have the following experience and qualifications:
- Hold current qualification Diploma of VET and or Diploma of Design & Delivery
- Proven ability to delivery quality training & assessment & to produce supporting training & assessment materials
- High level time management & organisational skills as well as excellent attention to detail
- Well developed computer skills & competent in use of the Microsoft Office suite & computer processes
- Excellent communication skills both oral & written
- Experience in instructional design would be highly desirable but not essential
Enjoy working in a "Learn Local" where classes are smaller in size and more informal where you will thrive assisting students achieve desired education goals and even providing them with the skills to move on to further TAFE studies.
New Year, new opportunity, this is truly a fantastic opportunity to join an employer who offers a supportive, relaxed work environment which is flexible, family focussed and a typical learn local community RTO! If this sounds like what you have been looking for please call Vicki Stavrou on 03 9252 2239 for a confidential discussion.
To be considered for this opportunity it's a mandatory requirement that you will be expected to fulfil an Australian National Police Check and must have a Valid Working with Children Check (employee status)
For a confidential discussion please contact Vicki Stavrou on (03) 9252 2239 otherwise apply online now via SEEK.