Would you like to be paid to have fun whilst changing the world?
Are you over 18 Years of Age?
Apply now to be in with a chance to join this globally recognised NGO Today!
Oxfam Australia's face-to-face fundraising team, employed through IPA, is expanding.
NO experience is necessary, just the right attitude! We're looking for enthusiastic, charismatic, outgoing, and passionate people to join our dynamic team in Sydney.
Please Note: No Part-Time Positions Are Available. Only Applicants who are available full-time will be considered.
Why are we so amazing?
- We offer sociable work hours: 9am-5:00pm, Monday to Friday, with the occasional Saturday
- We offer a guaranteed rate from $23.66 per hour (as a campaigner) and $23.91 (as a fundraiser) + Super. with uncapped bonuses and progression opportunities
- You get to work with our superstar fundraisers and take to the streets to help make the change that you want to see in the world
- You will become part of the global community of Oxfam Fundraisers. You could have the opportunity to fundraise with other Oxfam Fundraising Teams across the globe including places like Brazil, New York, Spain & the UK
- We run weekly breakfast clubs with Oxfam staff, where you'll learn first-hand about how we work around the world
- We have weekly parties and 'Wacky Wednesdays' where all staff get to socialise and have fun outside of work hours, snacks and drinks are provided
- We equip our fundraisers with an awesome 4 week induction plan where you will receive all the relevant information and skills you'll need to become a real change-maker!
- Constant support and training is provided every step of the way!
Oxfam are offering two types of positions:
- As a Campaigner you will engage the public to sign petitions for the latest campaigns
- As a Fundraiser, you will be required to raise money through regular donors
We welcome applicants who are on Working Holiday Visas.
Appointment to this position will require a satisfactory clearance of a police check and/or Working with Children Check.
Oxfam is a child safe organisation and all successful applicants will be required to sign the Child Safeguarding Code of Conduct