Prepare for question time
Rehearse your answers to the most common job interview questions below:
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- Describe a difficult work situation and how you overcame it
- Why do you want this job?
- Why are you leaving your current job/why did you leave your current job? Always stay positive, and never badmouth your boss or the company
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your goals for the future?
- Do you prefer working alone or in a team?
And when your time comes... What should you be asking?
- What do you like about working for this company?
- How would you describe the culture of the company?
- Could you tell me about a typical day in this organisation for someone in this position?